You want to contribute to the globalisation of resistance against the increasing privatisation of public education and for free emancipatory education for all?
Here are some suggestions:
- Get involved on the ISM platform: participate in regular global chat meetings, make use of the ISM communication infrastructure on facebook, join discusions inside the online forums (after signing up), subscribe to the ISM mailing list, initiate projects and share ideas!
- Get ready for the “Spring of Resistance“ (March – May 2011)!
- Consider to host a regional meeting during the first quarter of 2011.
- Endorse the international “joint statement”!
- Help by Translating texts in connection with initiatives on the ISM platform.
- Report your action(s) – take pictures/ record videos/ write reports and post them inside the forum, send them to the mailing list or firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Record a “video message” for people struggling against the privatisation of public education and for free emancipatory education for all around the world.
- Use #globalEdu and/or #ondaGlobal as hashtags when you send messages on twitter related to the struggle, so that it appears on the ISM website.
- Inform education activists and groups about this platform in your region and around the world!
-> for example by subscribing to the youtube channel, follow the twitter account or invite people to groups and pages on facebook
If you want to get more actively involved on the ISM and support the administration of the platform in a particular language, then simply drop a line at: email@example.com
Same goes for any questions or suggestions.